When the going gets tough, the tough get a librarian.
Jenna Boller in Best Foot Forward.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tax Forms

Tax forms are here. You can pick up your Kansas Income Tax and Kansas Homestead forms. We also have the Federal 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. If you are are a senior citizen looking for some help with your taxes, call the Coffeyville Senior Citizens Activity Center at 251-7890. Help will be provided there on Thursdays from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm from Feb 5 through April 9. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment